Companies seeking to be listed or admitted to trading on NASDAQ OMX Armenia go through the following steps:
- resolutionto submit an application for listing is passed by the authorized management body of the issuer (general meeting of shareholders or the Supervisory Board);
- prospectusis prepared and registered with the Central Bank of Armenia;
- shareholdersregistry keeping agreement is signed with the Central Depository of Armenia;
- Central Depository of Armenia assigns aunique identification code to the securities to be listed;
- listing application along with theset of documents required is submitted to NASDAQ OMX Armenia.
If your company is considering becoming listed on NASDAQ OMX Armenia, you may also find it useful to download the Application Form that needs to be completed and submitted to the stock exchange as part of the admittance process, as well as the sample Agreement on Listing/Admission to Trading, which will be concluded with the issuer once the application has been approved. Armenian versions of documents are available for download at the right side of the page.
The main documents that are required to be submitted to the stock exchange along with the Application can be found on the in point 62, chapter 13 of the Rules on Securities Listing and Admission to Trading.
The completed application with the full set of attachments must be submitted to NASDAQ OMX Armenia (5b Mher Mkrtchian Str., Yerevan) in hard copy, with electronic version sent by e-mail to the exchange’s listing unit.
A more detailed description of the listing process can be found in our Rules on Securities Listing and Admission to Trading.
Meanwhile, please do not hesitate to contact Nerses Hakobyan, Head of Listing, Tel.: +374 10 54 33 21 ext.120, for all inquiries that you may have regarding NASDAQ OMX Armenia listing process.