TITLE: CRM Specialist
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 4 August 2018
Nasdaq OMX Armenia is looking for a CRM specialist to provide custodian and registry keeping services of the Funded Pension System and ensure proper customer service to the company's clients and participants of pension system. The ideal candidate will be able to good team player with a high sense of responsibility and multitasking skills in order to ensure smooth system operation.
- Provide custodian and registry keeping services of the Funded Pension System using different systems,
- Ensure reconciliation of documents and document flows related to custodian and registry keeping services,
- Prepare, check and provide periodic and special reports,
- Ensure reconciliation of pension account operators daily activities and take measurements to prevent non-relevant activities,
- Ensure proper customer service (through calls as well) to the company's clients and participants of pension system,
- Organize trainings and attestation procedure,
- Help participants in understanding of the variety of issues regarding their pension accounts,
- Ensure negotiation and communication with state authorized agencies (Tax service of RA, Central bank of Armenia, Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Minister of Finance, etc.) and Notary offices,
- Cooperate with Unified Social Portal information center of RA,
- Analyze all business processes of department for further enhancement,
- Perform other tasks as required or assigned by supervisor.
- BS preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics,
- At least 1 year of experience in financial sector, preferably in banking services,
- Knowledge of AS Bank software,
- Good knowledge of Armenian Funded Pension System and legislation of Securities market,
- Knowledge of SWIFT messaging standards is an asset,
- Customer oriented person,
- High sense of responsibility,
- Team player,
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel) is mandatory,
- Proficiency in English, Russian and Armenian languages.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating "CRM specialist" in the subject line of the e-mail.