TITLE: Finance and Accounting Specialist
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31 July 2018
NASDAQ OMX Armenia is looking for a Finance and Accounting specialist to support the overall operations of the Finance and accounting department. The incumbent will assist with compiling and analyzing financial information, developing expense analyses, projections and reports.
Responsibilities mainly include but are not limited to:
- Gather and analyze financial data to identify our company’s financial status,
- Prepare or assist in periodical financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting,
- Prepare various regulatory reports to be submitted to supervisory and bodies,
- Assist the accounting team in day to day accounting duties, where necessary,
- Create forecast models based on current and past financial results,
- Conduct revenue, cost and benchmarking analyses,
- Maintain financial data and ensuring the integrity of financial information,
- Perform any other financial and accounting related tasks as assigned by the management.
- At least 2 years of proven work experience in a financial institution,
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or related field,
- Sound knowledge of the CBA regulations in respect of financial institutions,
- Experience in regulatory reporting to CBA would be an advantage,
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software,
- In-depth knowledge in risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting,
- An ability to analyze market trends and provide data-based advice,
- Knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages,
- Strong math skills with an attention to details,
- An analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs to: email@example.com indicating "Finance and Accounting specialist" in the subject line of the e-mail.