TITLE: IT Support Specialist
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 26 February 2018
Nasdaq OMX Armenia is seeking a motivated professional to take the position of IT Support Specialist. The specialist will be responsible for organization and coordination of activities aimed at registration and solution of technical incidents, originating as a result of failures and interruption of services provided to external and internal customers, also timely escalation of incidents to appropriate specialists.
- Organize and coordinate incidents registration and resolution activities,
- Register and resolve incidents,
- Send notification regarding the scheduled works,
- Timely escalate incidents to relevant specialists and managers,
- Supervise the incidents resolution deadlines,
- Provide user support in the areas of email, directory & network services, and Windows/Linux/Mac OS desktop applications,
- Provide basic user training on mice, keyboards, cabling, and the PC unit to assist users in properly maintaining computer equipment
- At least 2 years of work experience in a related area,
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP protocols,
- Ability to install, operate, and maintain basic computer hardware and software such as memory, CD-ROMs, DVDs, monitors, and printers,
- Extensive knowledge of the Windows/Linux/Mac OS operating systems,
- General knowledge of computer hardware and software,
- Skilled in interpersonal communications aligned to receiving help desk support calls and responding to verbal and written queries for IT assistance via telephone, email, walk-up and directly from management,
- Ability to communicate with users and management to ascertain procedures followed and identify source and cause of errors,
- Tasks prioritization and effective time management skills,
- Completion of tasks within specified deadlines,
- Ensuring proper quality of works,
- Energetic person with strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- Ability to work in team,
- Ability to solve multiple tasks,
- Ability to work in stressed environment, under time pressure,
- Ability to build excellent interpersonal relations,
- Ability to learn new technical information easily,
- Knowledge of Russian, English and Armenian languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs to: email@example.com indicating "IT Support Specialist" in the subject line of the e-mail.