TITLE: AML/Compliance Analyst
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Compliance Analyst will be reporting to the direct manager and CEO and will be responsible for carrying out various projects and analysis related to the AML/compliance function.
- Responsible for providing regulatory advice and guidance to the business, leading and delivering regulatory change projects, running compliance initiatives, meeting and supporting regulator visits;
- Responsible for performing CIP (Customer identification program), PMLFT (Preventing money laundering and terrorist financing) and KYC (Know your client) compliance functions, as well as analyzing information received from correspondent banks and address AML economic sanctions-related (UN, EU, OFAC, Domestic authorities, etc.) alerts;
- Gather and review clients’ information, as well as monitor all the transactions (with cash and securities) of all clients to identify suspicious activities and/or transactions;
- Contribute to the delivery of timely and effective reporting to the Board and regulator;
- Keep senior management informed on regulatory developments;
- Assist with assessing the impact on the business of future regulation and implement necessary changes to the policies and procedures;
- Ensure compliance with the local requirements and regulations;
- Handle compliance enquiries;
- Perform regular monitoring to ensure that standards are adhered;
- Draft, maintain and review policies and procedures;
- Develop compliance training materials and perform ongoing compliance training to employees;
- Examine, evaluate and respond promptly to client enquiries/grievances; assess the effectiveness of the Company clients' compliance program and advise on measures to reduce compliance risk.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics/ Mathematics/ Law;
- 2 years of experience in the Financial Services Sector;
- In-depth knowledge of local regulatory framework related to AML/compliance;
- Good analytical skills;
- Attention to details and good organization skills;
- Strong and outgoing personality, with the ability to successfully represent himself/ herself and the compliance function;
- Excellent command of English, Russian languages, both verbal and written;
- Team spirit; problem-solving abilities and willingness to study and develop.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, plus private medical insurance.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates can submit their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate "AML/Compliance Analyst" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 03 September 2017