TITLE: Java Developer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: For the implementation of new FinTech products and also for maintaining current Java products of Nasdaq OMX Armenia, we are looking for a new candidate, preferably with below mentioned attributes.
Personal characteristics required:
- Energetic people with strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in team, good analytical business oriented thinking, flexible, meeting tight deadlines, ability to solve multiple tasks.
- Responsible for developing and building web applications;
- Enhance the existing code by identifying areas for improvement;
- Refactor and re-engineer the existing code base safely.
- Java skills;
- Good knowledge of J2EE, Spring (IOC, MVC), Hibernate;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases and "big-data" technologies such as MongoDB, Cassandra is preferable;
- Knowledge in T-SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Plus knowledge is preferable;
- 1+ years of real-world experience in developing Java web-based applications;
- Experience web service technologies - REST, SOAP;
- Experience with relational database such as MySQL or PostgreSQL;
- Experience with Oracle &/or MSSQL is preferable;
- Experience in financial market and Net Programming is preferable.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, plus private medical insurance.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates can submit their CVs to: email@example.com. Please indicate "Java Developer" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 03 September 2017