Winners of Student Essay Contest 2010 "Let's Develop Armenian Capital Market"
1. Hasmik Salnazaryan, 3rd year student of Finance at Yerevan State Economic University
Essay title: "Initial Public Offering as Primary Direction of Armenian Capital Market Development" (available for download in Armenian)
2. Arpine Ayvazyan, 4th year studet of Economics at Yerevan State University
Essay title: “Nonexistent Risks of Armenian Capital Market” (available for download in Armenian)
3. Gurgen Aghasaryan, 1st year Master student of Economics and Law at Artsakh State University
Essay title: “Which are the main obstacles of Armenian capital market and how to solve them?” (available for download in Armenian)
Topics to be covered within the Essay Contest 2010
In their essays contestants should answer one of the following questions:
- Which are main obstacles of Armenian capital market developments and how to overcome them?
- What should market participants do in order to develop Armenian capital market?
- What policy should regulators conduct in order to develop Armenian capital market?
- How public interest in Armenian capital market can be raised?
- Which new instruments can be introduced in Armenian capital market?